Home

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Finding Never (Never say Never) byC.M. Stunich

Finding Never

Finding Never is book 2 in Never say Never trilogy.

I loved Ty and Never from Tasting Never (Never Say Never) so I didn't hesitate to continue their story in this book 2.

You should read Book 1 Tasting Never before reading this book to understand their background. Their problems. Their demons. Because this Book 2 Finding Never is all out solving Never's problems. Ty's problem is still in the dark. And I'm looking forward to find out about it in book 3 Keeping Never (Never say Never).

One good strong point about Book 1 is that these two characters knew they had problems and they tried to fix it. What I love about this book 2 is their strength to face it and the ability to forgive. Simple words and little sentences that can set their troubled minds free, "I love you" and "I forgive you."

Never dealt with her past. Get the closure and move on. She had to face her sisters, her Mother, the murderer who killed her father, and lastly she has to face her Noah Scott. Oh... the sweetest of sweet is Noah Scott
" I didn't want to leave in case you came back. Somehow, someday, I knew you would." Noah pauses.  "I guess I was right."

They were in love. And they've never fallen out of love. So, Never had to chose. And she did.

"He's my..." It takes me the longest moment in history to answer this question." He's my soul mate."

No comments:

Post a Comment