Home

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd

Date Me

TEAM AIDEN!!

Omg. Omg. Omg.
With all the miracles in the world I get to beta read Date Me! :)
I’ve read it. Yes!!  I stayed up to read and finished it in one day. Yes!!


Were you heart broken at the end of Kiss Me???
Well, this one is so totally Hottie God resurrection!!! Woo hoo!
Aiden has so grown. He’s definitely more mature. He’s smarter. He’s sexier.
And you get to know his background and love him MORE.
I didn’t know it was possible to love him more but I just did!!!
Aiden will be doing quite some pounding, hammering, and screwing. Oh gosh, YES!

Dawson … oh Dawson …
There are a lot of hot sex and glitters going on.
Molten lava hotness’ definitely there.
But what can I say more about Dawson?!
I'm so TEAM AIDEN!!! Ha. :)

Jake … Jake’s getting his good part all right. :)

Riley… oh Riley… everyone’s dream of best friend.
You can’t NOT LOVE him in this book.

Dallas… “my poor baby Dallas is getting me worried.” Lol
Remember Jillian said he lied? His secret is revealed in this book.

Vincent… oh Vincent scares the crap out of me.
He’s a total freak. Got my heart pounding so hard.

I loved Stalk Me. I love Kiss Me.
And I'm so definitely IN LOVE with DATE ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment