Home

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Deception (The Mystic Series) by B.C. Burgess

Deception

Oh my ... Sooooo much has happened in this book.

Fin's made his move. We get to know who he is and his intention. 
The stranger's revealed. 
Farris's gone. Guthrie is promoted. 
Agro is getting insane.

Layla's introduced to Quin's friends and they played hockey. 
Can't stop comparing it with Twilight's baseball. 
But this one IS SO GOOOOD. 
How they played it and the rink. 
Oh the rink was so sweet. :)

Bonnie has proved to be as thorough as Quin 
(if not more, but is it possible?)... 
not one stone unturned. 
She never once failed to mention Layla sealed her dress before flying 
or how her grandparents noticed the change in their guestroom. 
The guestroom scene just shows how thoughtful the author is. 
I didn't expect it. But it's there. And I'm glad it is. 
The grand speech from Layla to Fin. 
The speech from Quin to Cordelia, his mother. 
Oh my goodness. They're so heartfelt.

And as you read through the book.... 
oh my... I wish the book ended at Chapter 29... 
I'd be sooooo in my happy place. 
But no, Bonnie had to make sure we didn't forget 
there is something dark lurking near Quin and Layla's happy bubbles... 
And now I need the 4th book - Retribution. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I love you so much, Layla. It's unreal how much."
oh I LOVE Quin. He's too good, he's unreal. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment