Home

Monday, April 22, 2013

Blind Obsession by Ella Frank

Blind Obsession
Ella Frank did an absolutely incredibly amazing job....

oh my good god....... I've just finished the book.
And I can't bring myself to digest the story... or I will cry a river... right here at office desk....... poor poor souls.... oh. my. god.

I'm not sure what I should call this. She calls it erotica... I'd like to call it a love story.. a very dark and twisted one. And I can obviously not say anything about the story without spoiling it.. You'll discover it together with Gemma, a journalist who's there to reveal the truth behind this love story. And it's not her alone. It's him. It's her. It's her. And it's the journal. It's the painting. It's the music.

Her way of story telling kept me curious.. I was full blown intrigued. I wanted to know how the story ends. People kept asking me how I like the story while I was reading... I couldn't tell them anything. ANYTHING. All I answered was, I'm captivated and I wanna know how this will end. One it did. Bammm... it hit me in the face. It's the last painting that's been there all along.

Love looks not with the eyes but with the minds.
The story blew me... my heart is still thumping so hard. Wow. This is the first book I read from Ella Frank. There is no doubt I'm so searching for more books from her. O. m. g.

No comments:

Post a Comment