Home

Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Magenta Paperwhite Case

rooCASE Ultra-Slim


Why did I choose this rating?
Because I love it. I posted on my Facebook for people to help decide the color of my brand new Paperwhite's case. I didn't tell them what I decided on. But when they see it, they all love it. Me too. Even my husband who's against all thing pink thought this Magenta looks good.
And the work is neat. There is no loose thread.

What did I like or dislike?
I like the fact that I get exactly what the description says. The auto sleep/wake function becomes very useful especially when the device's on/off button is at the bottom. I'm used to iPad and iPhone's button being on the top. With this cover, I just flip it close. And, the fact that I'm vegetarian, what a nice coincidence that this is vegan leather! And maybe I'm lucky but mine doesn't come with any smell like some reviews mentioned.

Who would I recommend this product to?
This one is easy. If you're not getting the original case from Amazon. Get this one. It's half the price. Does the same thing. Protect your Paperwhite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment