Home

Monday, February 11, 2013

Tasting Never (Never say Never) by C.M. Stunich

Tasting Never

I started reading Tasting Never because the girls over at Triple M Bookclub had a group read for Finding Never, which is book 2. So I thought I should start with this book. 

Starting from page 1, the message was right there.. Never's life was fucked up. Both Never and Ty were fucked up. They were struggling. But at least, they knew it and they fought. They sought help. They wanted to be cured... Wanted to be loved. And fortunately enough they found each other.

The writing got me hooked. It may not be the first book I had the urge to highlight the whole page. But definitely the first that I had to put the book down just because I was too scared. I was scared for Ty. I can tell you exactly what triggered my fear. And now looking back.. I have to say CM Stunich is very smart to put that one sentence there. The ending wasn't really a cliff hanger. I'm satisfied with how it ends. But since I know book 2 is there and book 3 is coming.. With her writing style, I will definitely jump into them.
Great work!!! Definitely reading more from her. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment