Home

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fuck Valentine's Day by C.M. Stunich

Fuck Valentine's Day

Andi was the most funny horny virgin I've ever read. I actually laughed out loud a few times. C.M. Stunich really has great sense of humor. The conversation between Horny Andi and Rational Andi was hilarious.

"He started off with a bang, too. There was non of that sweet, romance-y stuff where you were like, tasted each other's souls or anything. He just shoved this hot, slick tongue in my mouth and started Frenching the shit out of me.
Rational Andi: Kick the bitch's ass! Who the hell does he think he is?
Horny Andi: I am feeding you cyanide first chance I get. Shut your damn mouth. This guy is HOT."


Go for it if you need to laugh. Go for it if you're looking for something light and short.
You. WON'T. REGRET..

No comments:

Post a Comment