Home

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cruxim (Paranormal Fallen Angel/Vampire Series) by Carin Cox

Cruxim

oh Ame...

Amedeo is a Cruxim.. But he let people call him Ame...
I normally read vampires and love them. But Cruxim? Cruxim feeds on vampires blood and that got me intrigued. There are so many supernatural creatures in this book, Cruxim, Vampires, and now Sphinx?

I love the language. It's beautiful. I love the story. I feel so bad for Ame and his misfortune. Karin Cox made him so lovable. He's so trying to be good. To do good. The story is interesting  but I couldn't help myself and skimmed through some small parts of it... I never peaked look at the end of the book but with Ame I did. I had to know if he's going to be alright. And thank goodness he is.

Vampires in this book drink human blood. They can turn humans. They turn themselves to bats. They get burned in the sun. And die from a stab through the heart. Cruxim drinks their blood. And sphinx eats their flesh.

If you like paranormal, you'll like this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment