Home

Friday, March 8, 2013

My letter to Frankie de Wilde

Freaking HAPPY! Yippy!
I've read That Boy and That Wedding by Jillian Dodd.. and fell in love with Danny Diamond.
Then as soon as KC is out. I read it and LOVE it.
Then this awesome author Jillian created a FB page for all KC fans. Having sweet Mireya and Melissa as admin... what a brilliant idea is that?!
Then one day... which I can't remember when or what... we were discussing something.. and my proud good memory was challenged. I think she didn't even know that she should never doubt my proud excellent memory.. lol I PM Mireya because I was positive I was so right. Then we chatted and we continued to chat.. and she somehow popped the question...
what do you think of "this"... then send me a paragraph of her writing... then there I was... her beta for a book she abandoned... lol
I love Frankie and our "imaginary" friendship. I'm always thankful for Jillian and her amazing fan page. Because of Jillian, I met Frankie. Then Frankie leads to Lisa..
Somehow I get to beta read for Lisa's Plastic Heart.. and now with all the miracles in the world I get to read Date Me for Jillian. Can you believe it? It feels like a full circle to me.

Anyhow... let's go back to Frankie and her writing. I started as her beta.. but her book is still in the process of writing, typing, dreaming, screaming... waiting?! And somehow she's scare that her book won't be good. People won't like it.

Here is my promise: Frankie - THERE IS NO WAY YOUR BOOK ISN'T GOOD. It's AMAZING. Stop worrying. Your lead characters are HOT. And we who have read it are loving it. Don't you see how we're already fighting to own B? So, shut up. Just write. Get the book published.

Get your ass fingers to type and finish it soon! May is the deadline isn't it? Can't wait!
Muah!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment