Home

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Flesh by Kylie Scot

Flesh
an action/zombies/hot sex roll in one... uh no... more like roll in three?

Ali was a girl who survived the "infection" and stayed in her rabbit hole until she was out of food, went out, and ran into Dan who fell in love at first sight with her when he's 41 and divorced.

Then Finn found them and tagged along. And by all miracles or Al's beauty or her personality, he also fell for her. Finn's handsome and lethal. Perfectly what they need against all their enemies.

The author tries to give you logic and reasons behind every actions in the book. If you can overlook the instant horny despite all danger, the instant attraction, you will get to enjoy all three mentioned above, action, zombie, hot sex, oh and some witty remarks in between.

From my experience with the latest Hollywood romantic zombie, Warm Bodies, I was expecting her to end up with the zombie.. so when all these men showed up at the beginning I was surprised and keep waiting for "something" to happen or a certain "someone" to show up. But after about 30% and I realized that's not gonna happen, I switch my gear, accept the book, and got to enjoy it. Stayed up till 3 to finish. But to be honest, I skimmed and skipped a few lines/paragraph here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment