Home

Monday, June 10, 2013

Blasphemous (Torn Series #3) by Pamela Ann

Blasphemous
Chaos. Drama. Cliffhanger.

Well, we all know that it's a series and we're only half way. But I'm getting tired of this.
Do your spell check. How difficult is it to make sure you write 'your' instead of 'you're' when talking about possession. It's already the third book.

And, you have to read Frayed before this. Why have the major thing happens to major characters in the secondary character book if it's not for money. I feel like being forced to read Frayed. And I know I will have to read Scorned if I intend to continue reading this series. 
I love Bass that's why I'm still reading. He's the only thing that kept me reading. If it wasn't because I peeked look at the end I would have already put the book down after a few chapters.

This book is everywhere. Two breakups? And Bass was so hellbent on moving on... That's what leads to another book. So messy. So drama. Can't say the book's all that bad since it still provokes feelings while reading. Hate. Hurt. Love.

Now the series have 8 intended books in total. 8! And the last one being:     Untitled Novel (Carter or Bass) TBA. Are you kidding me?!
***********
I feel like I'm being sharky posting the above review on Amazon. I sounded like people who criticize Entwined with You..... am I becoming one of them???This is depressing and I don't like it.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment