Home

Monday, June 24, 2013

Backstage Pass: Sinners on Tour (The Sinners on Tour) by Olivia Cunning

Backstage Pass

grade A academic pussy.

and a guitarist

and notes written on her torso because he's just inspired while pounding into her???? *****dreamy*****

Brian Master Sinclair is so sweet, so lovable, so open minded, and so talented in bed!

Oliva Cunning must know what she's talking about or I'm too clueless to be against anything in the book. I was so immersed in it I almost google the songs, the artists and the bands mentioned. Though the only source of music in my daily life is from a radio, I do get the passion she's putting in it. And how the characters converse? They seem so real to me.

But hearing the music while having sex? That's a little freakish. But! Since it's Brian... lol... I'm so willing to be biased and see it as cute anyway. Trey and a threesome? That was unnecessary. And the whole Jeremy's confrontation, it felt like a joke. Jeremy was introduced so early on in the book, I kept expecting him to show up. Once he did, it was a disappointment. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to feel there.

Absolutely a good distraction to bring me back from the paranormal world. And now I'm looking forward to read about Sed. He seems so intense and I'd like to find out what's there working behind his handsome face. Seems like book 2 will be a lot of sex and angst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment