Home

Monday, August 26, 2013

Love Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #4)

Love Me
The sweet parts in the book are so sweet. Pinky touching sweet. Hand intertwining sweet. Feather light sweet. The hot parts are soooo HOT. Bath tub hot. Rubbing hot! oh my....

This book makes me doubt. (Like we all haven't been doubting, duh?!) What was clear has became muddy again. It's so hard to write a review for this book without spoiling it. Every single line could be every single clue. And top it with, it was like that for every single boy. Oh my.

Aiden - I had to scream "This is uneffing-believable!!" I mean, when he's sweet, he's so super sweet & chivalrous. But when he's not, he's so frustrating and I'm afraid "that" will push K away for good someday.

Dawson - I can't. I seriously can't say anything about Dawes without a spoiler. We definitely get to know him better. Because he's so honest. I'm so curious to see Team Dawson's reaction.

Brooklyn - Brooklyn's definitely bouncing back. Some traitors in Team Aiden are loving B and I can't blame them.

Vincent - Omfg. He's brought his creep factor to another level. He's desperate but he's smart. It was so scary. Vincent scene always got my heart pumping, adrenaline rushing. Jillian's so brilliant to come up with this.

If last book had Riley as an aww... cute factor, this book is definitely Braxton Johnson. He's hilarious. He cracked me up. But Riley's definitely still there and be such an observant and resourceful best friend. :)

- Pay close attention. Don't miss any line. One blink and things might take different turn! That's my advice for the book. But the ending.. my... nothing can prepare you for the end. Having said that, don't spoil it by flipping to the end of the book first. DON'T!

Jillian always ALWAYS have such a way to end the book. Such a way that you wanna strangle her and scream... NEXT BOOK PLEASE!!! And this ending might just give you a heart attack. Somewhere in the book, my heart stopped. It restarted again at tge end....Be warned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment