Home

Monday, August 26, 2013

Collide by Gail McHugh

Collide

I haven't felt myself highlighting sooooo many lines as much as this book in a big big while.

It must be his look. Because they fell for each other since first glance.
"Yes, he was that good looking. Take your breath away good looking. Want to strip your body naked and let him devour you alive good looking. Certified eye candy good looking."

Maybe first it was just the looks, but after knowing him and his witty remarks.
"Well, you're assuming I would cheat on my boyfriend to go out on a date with you, so that right there makes you a cheater."
"I'm hoping you'll break up with your boyfriend and go out on a date with me.. That right there makes me an honest man."
"Honest, no. Conceited, yes."
"I prefer to use the term hopeful."
And his bedroom skills...
"Like, when he calls me, I come." She giggled again. "And I mean, literally. God, do I come. That man knows what he's doing in the sack."

And the pain... of a love triangle.. I can feel his pain.
"Here's to bottle caps, the Yankees and 'birds,' and most of all... to a beautiful girl named Molly who refuses to believe the man who loves her-the man tho loves her more than she'll ever know... Oh, yeah.. and to Emily and Dillon."

And interesting secondary characters..
"I make myself available to any age, race, or gender if given the right opportunity." - Fallon

Stayed up till 4:45 to read. So totally worth it.
Ah.... Gavin Blake... Mr.Tall, Dark, and Fuckable Handsome
Can't wait to read book 2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment