Home

Monday, August 26, 2013

Arsen. A broken love story by Mia Asher


Arsen

Arsen is a broken love story. 
A broken love. 
A broken marriage. 
The book's message came across very clear. 
Marriage requires work. 
Don't take the love you get for granted. 
Don't take your husband for granted. 
Don't take your marriage for granted. 
Work. Communicate. Try. 
Second chances are not for everyone.

I hope you enjoy the book. 
Mia nails it with messages, emotions.. 
And lighten it a bit with some jokes here and there.

I read Arouse/Allure and fell in love with Dean... 
now reading Arsen... 
ah.. man.. 
I wish I could be sandwiched between the two of them. 
(Though I'm sure they'd go mad.. seeing how obsessive they are!!) 
Best book husbands... ever! 
(sorry Christian, sorry Jesse)

Ben was so darn cute.. 
I loved it when he patted his pussy, 
or was it my pussy? 
or her pussy? 
LOL. 
I wish I married him. 
**sigh**


No comments:

Post a Comment