Home

Friday, May 17, 2013

Strings (Hard Rock Harlots) by Kendall Grey

Strings

"Holy anal mishaps, Batman. My head is dizzified..." - that's me after reading this book.

Lucky Letty meets Shades! This book is hilarious. SO FUNNY. raw. but hot.
There's a few times I had to flip back ever the page I read. Like what the eff did she/he just said?

The author is so brilliant! She's creative. She's good with words.
She must have got about a bit over a thousand different ways to call his *** and her ***.

If you wanna read HOT FUNNY sex, I highly recommend Strings!! But, be warned... you might have a momentary lapse in vaginal secretion control. Or a nipple ejaculation or two. So like what the author suggested: readers are strongly advised to wear latex gloves whilst reading to minimize contamination risks!!! Lmfao. Good luck! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment