Home

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Racing For Freedom

Racing For Freedom
Melissa Diamond gifted me this book.
"This book IS NOT a cliffhanger, it is a stand alone with a HEA." - that sentence did it for me.

I've read books from Bec before and I love them. Picked up the book before I went to bed.... Its fast pace kept me interested and ended up finishing the book in one sitting, at half past three....

Well done Author Bec ♥ It proves you can write a non-erotica romance too. Dash and Slade are so cute together. Love the tension, love the chemistry. I cried at Chapter 5.. The story started with a problem because they didn't talk to each other. Maybe they wanted to.. but after reading, you'd understand that they couldn't. And after they talked, oh I love it. He's f**ked up, but he was so ready to fix it.
Though I wouldn't mind if their sex will be a bit more heavy. Or a lot more heavy. Or... You know. Full on erotica again.. Lol. Sex with Slade... Hmmm... Absolutely not complaining. ♥

Slade ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment