Home

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Paris Love Match by Nigel Blackwell

Paris Love Match
Paris Love Match was a funny, witty, crazy, lovely, fast paced action read. :)

The main action part had a span of about two days. And all about coincidence. Piers was an English engineer. He was in Paris to update the software of a construction site. Sydney was, well according to Piers, "maddening, infuriating, moody, yet exciting, vibrant, thrilling. She was cool and fashionable and worldly."

All started because he went in the taxi. She went in his taxi. And Augustus, the guy who stole the painting jumped in their taxi.

I love Paris. So it's fun reading about its landmarks being mentioned, the roads, the river, the bridges, and how they connect.

I could almost like Sydney. But not completely. I felt she's unreal sometimes. But as unreal as it is, I like Little and Large, they add the cute factor to the story. And I love how nice Piers is. He's very practical and thoughtful. At the end of the day, it's James Bond who saved the girl. And yeah, fell in love at first sight.

And now I have to ask this question ... Where are the diamonds, Nigel????!

No comments:

Post a Comment