Home

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Beautifully Twisted by Jennifer Domenico


Beautifully Twisted
This book was gifted to me by Nancy Godinez via Triple M. I wrote the review after I finished it. But before I posted it I had a moment of hesitation. The book has got a straight 5 stars from all 13 reviews. And that will make me a first to mentioned something negative about it. But after talking to some friends and an author I know... they think a productive negativity is ok. Well, I'm not sure this is productive, but at least I can guarantee it's honest.

Scotty and Lexi have a history. He's her hot sexy boss. And she slept her way up to the big position.

The story is erotica so there are a lot of hot sex scenes. But I wish there was more. More descriptive? More narrative? The dialogues were dialogues indeed. No emotional description. No bother. Just "....", follow with "..."

Sex? Umm... Sex's hot. But it could definitely be hotter and more believable. There are times I cringed while reading.

Being exposed in the car?In the traffic? At the traffic light stop? In the middle of London? With her skirt all the way up to her hip and fully exposed? On the hot hood after driving and in the parking garage with security camera? I find it a little hard to believe.

The whole switching between being submissive and dominant thing?! I have no experience and though the author tries to give the reason to support it, maybe I'm wrong but I didn't buy it.

Pussy eating? I know getting it licked is nice. But I personally think it's too much. Yeah, I said it.. hard to believe someone says too much good things are too much, right? But that's what I felt in this story. And getting one from your masseur? Seriously???!

Lastly but sadly, there are typos. Here and there.


No comments:

Post a Comment