Home

Friday, September 14, 2012

Taking Chances

Taking Chances

This book is really l-o-n-g.
My mind kept flashing back to Beautiful Disaster at the beginning of the book. Ah.. But this book doesn't have only one hero. There are two. So yeah, there is a love triangle. And lucky me, my last love triangle read has turned my hot vampires into being bisexual. This one does something even more terrible. Ugh... Can't say it without spoiling the detail. 

I liked the pace at the beginning. And the emotion it makes. That. Was good. But after the half? I kept looking at the bar and wonder how far the story will go. And man, at the end, I wasn't sure anymore what kind of book I was reading. It went everywhere. Pregnancy, baby, giving birth, family gathering, bringing everyone together, not one lose end. Unbelievably HEA.

Sounds like I complain more about the book than the part I liked but that's not true. Because I liked the book a lot (for some part of it) but then there were parts I told you I had to look and see how far I was and when it would end. Huh... I had to go to Maryse and see if her review would help. But .. If you checked her page out, you'll see. I'm not the only one in this frustration. -_-

Most awesome part? There is a discussion forum where you can relive the book, laid your emotion/confusion and try to move on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment