Home

Monday, September 10, 2012

CATCH by Annie Nicholas

CATCH


O M G. I can't believe it. 
I thought it was quite cruel knowing that the book was there but wasn't available in kindle version earlier. 
So, when the author did announce its availability? 
I didn't wait a second to grab it.

But, as soon as I read the blurb... 
my oh my, did my heart sank to the ground.
" In the middle of a power struggle, Connie fights to keep her lover, but didn't plan on Tane slipping into her heart." 
What?! She can't do that to Rurik, can she?

Times after times, she keeps hiding her secrets from Rurik.
Is she really in love with him?
I remember myself yelling 
"Connie is such a b*tch.
She so doesn't deserve my Rurik!!"

With my own disappointment, putting the book down was tempting.
But it was Rurik who kept me reading. 
And then somewhere near the very end, 
I realized, if the book can get me that emotionally involved, 
the book can't be bad, can it?

One last thought.
I can't believe I stayed up until 2 a.m. to find out that my vampires love triangle was solved by turning them into bisexual

Oh. My. Goodness!
Annie! If your goal for this book is to put readers in agony, 
you've so achieved it!
I truly doubt if that was the case though.
Lol.
>.<

1 comment:

  1. I am so hesitating on reading this book. I mean to make Rurik risk his life for Connie only for her to get all wishy washy on him. UG! So I am guessing they turned it into a manage-a-tois? No thanks. I think I am going to leave it at only Rurik. lol

    ReplyDelete