Home

Friday, September 14, 2012

September - great read

September has been a great reading month so far.

I started the month with Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd.
Then I found CLASH by Nicole Willians was released.
Then after I read CLASH, Maryse posted about On Dublin Street by Samantha Young.
And after On Dublin Street, Annie Nicholas, the author announced that CATCH was available on Amazon.
And my latest, awesome read, Taking Chances by Molly McAdams.
I mean, all the right timing. Books after books. Just grabbed new books all the time. Didn't have to go over books that were hanging around on my kindle at all.


Now besides October which Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day will be released on the 2nd, I'm most looking forward to December. Dirty Red  by Tarryn Fisher is scheduled for Dec 28th. Kiss me (The Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd will be released in December. And Hyde book 2 will also be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment