Home

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Scandalous - Steele, Ella

I was looking for something "light" to read after Gabriel.
I came across My Ex-Wife's Wedding by Elise Marion. 
The kindle book version is free. 
It was light but way too short. I had to find another book. 

Started a few books and only for a few pages. 
Finally I stick with Scandalous and I wasn't disappointed. 
    

Scandalous






I liked the book cover. When I was 13% through, that's when I realized the link. 
This book is about Jack, an artist who paints on the canvas.
And of course, Abby was his subject of affection, his inspiration, his muse.

People complained that it's too short and they could have enjoyed it more if it's longer. 
I liked it just how it was. Light. Short. To the point.
I found myself looking back at the cover so many times while reading.
The author left so much for your own imagination. 
Overall, I've got to say, I liked it. 
And oh my, what would it feel like to be painted.
*blush*
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment