Home

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Full Court Press

Never have I imagined I would be reaching as far as to read the unpublished material.
Again, it all started with Fifty.
I started looking for more info., more talk, more people who read Fifty and to see their reaction. I think I found Maryse when I was trying to get Fifty Shades Darker but couldn't get it via my local book stores. That's when I started googling it.
Once I found Maryse, I followed her blog. Then I followed her Facebook page.
And one day there was this discussion about Avoiding Commitment and Avoiding Responsibility. They sounded like something big. Angst. Conflict. It's a series. And I wasn't really ready for that. So, one of the person recommended Full Court Press. And I found that I kinda like it :)
I haven't found an official cover for it yet. But the author BreeJalil made sure you have these main characters in mind and it helps a lot with imagination while reading.
Beck Nicholson
Carmondy Hamilton

Do the title and the characters tell you anything?
Yeah, they're basketball players. Vasity. Muscles. Strength. Stamina. Young athletes. Eating healthy. Hmm..
Interested? Enjoy your 800 pages full! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment