Home

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Executive's Decision (The Keller Family Series)

Ready to fall in love? Or even better, fall into Zachary Benson's lap, on a bus??
The Executive's Decision
"I cannot promise you that through all this I won't hurt you at some time. It's human to make mistakes. But I will promise that I will never lie to you. I will never do wrong to you or harm you. If you or I choose to go our separate ways, we do so honestly. And just for the record, I'm not ashamed of what we have. You're not just my assistant. You are a vital part of my life at the office and away. I meant what I said. I love you."

>.<

This book is currently free on kindle store. I guess it's because book #2 A Second Chance (The Keller Family Series) has been released. So, enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment