Home

Friday, December 7, 2012

With Everything I Am (The Three Series)

With Everything I Am
Read its prologue and I fell in love. LOVE LOVE it.

I do read some paranormal. But I never really fray from vampires.
I never really thought I'd love Wolf. But you can't resist this King Callum.

Chemistry between this wolf and Sonia, his human lifemate is like BIG, HUGE... Like when Jacob is imprinted... but this is no baby wolf.... this is KING of WOLVES!!!And man is he hot.
You're gonna love their conversation, their confrontation... talking and non talking...
I ended up highlighting almost half of the book! And still fanning myself.
Love love Callum. Thank you Kristen Ashley! :)

I'm well aware that this is book 2 of the series. I haven't read book 1 but I don't feel like missing anything. Though Lucien from book 1 was mentioned here and there in this book, it only make me more curious... if Wolf could be this good, I shouldn't miss the Vampire from book 1 and I'm sooo gonna get it soon!!!


"Baby doll, you're about to be claimed." 

>__<

No comments:

Post a Comment