Home

Monday, December 3, 2012

Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles: Book two) by Jillian Dodd

Kiss Me

I read That Boy. I read That Wedding. And I love Jillian Dodd's writing style. So, yeah... I read Stalked Me. I had no hesitation to buy Kiss Me. And I wasn't disappointed. Stalked Me was good. Kiss Me was even better. I don't know how she did it... but I feel Keatyn more. I feel her silliness fitting for a 17 years old girl. I feel her confident when she needed it. I feel her fear when the stalker and her friends and family are involed. I feel her frustration... Oh and all the hotties, the gods, the gorgeous.. swoon! Can't wait for Date Me! I wonder who will it be? Dawson? Aiden? Oh god... please let it be God of all Hotties!!! >.<

Oh, and if before, during, or after reading you wanna discuss, you can join the amazing Keatyn Chronicles Boy Discussion Group on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment