Home

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Reflected in You by Sylvia Day

Bared to You

I read Bared to You at the beginning of May. 
for like ten times together at the end of April. 
So I can't help it 
when my mind keep flickering back to Christian Grey 
when reading about Gideon Cross. 
They're both rich, filthy rich, young, blue eyed, and handsome, 
and ahem.. great in bed. 
Oh and, 
troubled.
"You know what it is- some hot guys don't make your hormones go crazy, while some unattractive guys have massive sex appeal. This guy had it all."
>.<
"What's your definition of dating?" A frown marred the space between his brows. "Lengthy social time spent with a woman during which we're not actively fucking."
"Romance isn't in my repertoire, Eva. But a thousand ways to make you come are. Let me show you."

With that, I died.
Reflected in You
I loved Bared to You. 
There was no doubt about getting Reflected in You as soon as it's released. 
In fact, I pre-ordered it. 
That was a good experience. The best decision.
Waking up with Gideon waiting on my Kindle. >.<

I don't know how Sylvia Day did it. 
Bared to you was already very good. 
 But Reflected in You was even much better. 
More second characters involved. 
Some issues were cleared. 
And if you read every word and every line, 
you'll have your answer for everything at the end. 
I love it that Sylvia doesn't leave us hanging wondering 
'what?!' or 'how?!' or 'why?!'
It's all just because of Gideon's love for Eva: 

"I'd kill for you, give up everything I own for you... but I won't give you up."

Reflected in You just make Gideon more human being than just sex god. 
A human who does everything for his girl. 

I think I see a wedding coming next book. 
Ah... Can't wait for this year to end.
Entwined to You is up for pre-order
and will be released on the New Year's Eve! 
but, won't be released until next year, May.

No comments:

Post a Comment