Home

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Purpose (Soul Savers)

Purpose (Soul Savers)
Purpose is book #2 in Soul Savers series 
by Kristie Cook

I started Promise (Book #1) last week and I couldn't put it down until I finished it. 
Kristie Cook's so good at keeping me guessing what Alexis and Tristan really were.
I knew they weren't human but I weren't able to answer my husband when he asked what I was reading about. Strange was it. Addictive was it. I just had to find out. 

Believe it or not, the book was just like what the author said herself, Promise was just like a prologue of the series. And it felt just like that. 
I had to pick up Purpose as soon as I finished book 1.  

Purpose was just perfect. It's a book that made me cry. 

The last book that made me cry was New Moon

When was the last time you cried while reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment