Home

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

When/If I have time I'm gonna read these....

I'm so overwhelmed by work lately. Work at work. And work at home.
I don't get how work at home moms or housewife moms read.
I can't.
I can't read when kids are around. I couldn't concentrate.
So I have made a resolve to stay away from books.. for a month.
Yeah. One. Whole. Month.
We'll see if that's gonna happen.

Still have Club Shadowlands I started but haven't yet finished.

Still have Glass Hearts I wanna read so badly because I wanna know what changes Lisa made and I wanna leave a review.

Then I have This Man Confessed which surprisingly showed up on my Kindle yesterday. Oh Jesse..... with a surprise visit. How am I going to be able to resist him. But even Jesse... He's gonna have to wait until I'm done with Dane first. I'm sooooo soooo sorry Jesse, forgive me. </3

Then there is Lick: Stage Dive

Gosh... I wish I had more time..........!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment