Home

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pride and Pleasure by Sylvia Day

Pride and Pleasure

I bought this book because I read Sylvia Day's Bared to You and love it.
The story was set back to 1818 so I wasn't sure how I would find it. I first skimmed through it and only stop where it caught my interest. After about 40% of the book, I had to start reading from the beginning again. I couldn't waste knowing I have skipped any word, any line, any part of the characters encounters and smart mouth remarks. I like the language. Historical Romance. Ah.. timeless >.<

Jasper Bond was a handsome thief-taker. He's what Eliza needed. Miss Eliza Martin, a wealthy, smart, independent young lady needed protection, investigation, and a suitor. With some twists at the end of the book. Entertaining. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment